My favourite TV serie

I discovered my favourite TV series in 2018, so many people had told me that it was a fantastic series, the best that they had seen, but never caught my attention, because it isn't the kind of series that I usually watch. This series is Breaking bad.
One day I was bored in my home, and I decided to see a chapter of this series. Since that moment I loved it, and I couldn't stop seeing it. First, I fell in love with all the characters, I think that each one had a particular personality that made them unique. Also, despite being very explicit it also has a touch of humour, and I think that that mix it's so interesting. The director and producer is Vince Gilligan.
This series is about a chemistry teacher, called Walter White (made by Bryan Cranston) that was diagnosed with lung cancer. He thought that he was going to die, and as he didn't have so much money to leave to his family, he decided to manufacture and sell methamphetamine, with the help of Jesse (made by Aaron Paul), a former student.
My favourite episode definitely was when Jesse put acid in the bathtub, and the entire roof feel down because of that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q32LQYCO9AA
My favourite actor's line is " If you think there is hell, we will almost certainly go there. But I'm not going to lie down until I arrive" because it sums up perfectly well how Walter is becoming more and more evil in every chapter that happen.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite film

Post Graduate Studies