My best holidays ever.

My best holidays ever were when I went to La Serena with my friends last summer. We were there for a week and stayed in my friend's house. I went with my school friends, and we had planned this holidays for a long time, but we had never organized it.

I have to say that I always go to La Serena with my family, but it is not the same to go with your family and go with your friends. With my friends, I made many things that I usually don't do with my parents, and knew a lot of places that I had never gone to. In the day, we usually went to the beach to enjoy the ocean and sunbathe and went to different restaurants to have lunch and taste different meals.
At night we usually went to parties, and when we didn't do that, we spent time at home and cooked or played games.

I think that has been my best holidays, because it was so comfortable spent time with my friends, I really enjoyed that holidays because we had talked about that so much time, and finally made it.





Comentarios

  1. I love the beach, so I would like to visit it. Maybe I think this summer I´ll go to La Serena with my friends, but I don´t sure yet.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow I went to La Serena last summer and I enjoyed the beach too. :D Also have the best piscoleras, you have to taste it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. so wonderful, it is definitely beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I'm from La Serena. This is such a wonderful place to live.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite TV serie

My favorite film

Post Graduate Studies