A country I'd like to visit



I've never been to another country, the only time that I visited another country was when I went to Bariloche with my classmates in my study tour, but it doesn't count because we didn't know the places so much. The country that I really want to go to is Greece.

I'd like to visit it because I think that it's a beautiful place to go on holidays to rest and enjoy the view. I remember that I knew about this country for a movie that I saw when I was a child and it was filmed in this place, and since that moment I'm in love with this place.

What I know about this country it's that is a very touristic place, with a very interesting history behind it, with a lot of wars and events that allowed it consolidate as the country that is it now. That's one of the reasons why I want to go there and one of the first things that I want to do: learn and know more about it and know more about their culture, besides know all the most iconic places, although the place that I want to know the most is Santorini, and I would like to stay there.

I don't know if I want to study there, but I think that it's definitely one of the most beautiful and peaceful places to live, but in this moment I just want to visit it, and when I finish my career think in go to live to another country.



Comentarios

  1. I would like to travel Santorini too Chama, maybe one day we will travel it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Greece is a beautiful country full of history and culture and geniuses of humanity. I really wish you could travel someday!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice place to visit Chama, I love the old buildings and the beautiful culture of this country.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. very nice place, it has a lot of culture , I hope to go one day :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Woow Greece its beautiful. At the beach you can enjoy parties and meet a lot of people :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite TV serie

My favorite film

Post Graduate Studies