My favorite film

Hi everyone! today I'm going to talk about my favorite film, called "Always by your side (Hachiko)". I think that most people have seen this movie, especially if you love the dogs.
There's so much reasons why I love this movie, and why it's my favorite.

First, I have to say that I love the dogs, whatever their race, and with this movie I confirm that a dog can really be the most faithful animal in the world. The history, it's so well narred and starred, that it's impossible for you don't be moved with it, and that's the fisrt reason why it's my favorite movie.

Secondly, beacuse the movie it's based in a true story, where a dog called Hachiko (like in the movie) waited for his owner in the same place, at the same time, and every day until the day of his death. Knowing that it isn't a fictional history, allows you to move even more with the movie.

And the third reason, it's a little bit masochistic. I love watch this movie the days that I don't feel good, when I have pity or something like that... and although I cry every time that I see it, this movie reminds me that my dog it's the only one that will always accompany me and that will never hurt me in any way.

Comentarios

  1. I also saw it, I liked the movie too but I don´t like the animals, like dogs or cats.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. this movie is very beautiful, it is one me favorite movies, because it expresses a pure love that only animals have

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This is the film that has made me cry the most :( I love it

    ResponderBorrar




  4. It's a very good movie, the time I saw it cry :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Ok, this movie really make me cry, more than forrest gump. The purest love is that of animals

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I never saw this movie, but all the people recomend me see it. ¿I can found this film in netflix?
    I´m attentive to your comments

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It is a very cute and sad movie at the same time :(

    ResponderBorrar
  8. It's a very sad movie, which reminds me of my dog ​​that died recently

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I can't watch this movie again because if I do that I'm going to start cry a lot :'( I really love dogs so I can't watch any movie with a dog in it

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I loved this film, was very emotional watch how the dog has a special connection with his owner.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite TV serie

Post Graduate Studies