A photograph I like

In this photo, I'm standing with one of my best friends in a waterfall from Cajon del maipo. We went this year, in summer holidays; she invited me to her house in this place, and we went with all his family. I'm not sure, but I think that this picture was took for his cousin, and I remember that we were planning to pose for the photo, but it was impossible because it was a lot of wind.

I love this picture for many reasons. First, because I've never been in this place before, and I loved it. I think that it was a really beautiful place to took a photograph, and I remember, that it was a very peaceful and relaxing place. Another reason it's because it's a spontaneous photo, in wich we appear laughning and having a good time like always when we are together, besides we don't have many photos together, because we don't have so much time to get togheter, thinking that we know each other only since last year, in the pre-university. The last reason it's because I loved that trip, I felt very comfortable in her home and with her family, so this photo bring me back very good memories.

Comentarios

  1. I love the photo, I can perceive the joy that you had in that moment.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice place! give me the adress to come there. I want the same pic :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. very good photo It shows that you were having a great, hopefully visit that place look very nice :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Good picture, I´ve never been to that place, looks really cool.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite TV serie

My favorite film

Post Graduate Studies