My Favourite Piece Of Technology

I use so many types of techonoly in my day to day, and since I'm living with my uncle, I spent the majority of the time alone, so I don't have so much time to cook my food, so I buy frozen food, or keep food that my mom cook during the week in the refrigerator and when I come to my uncle's home, I put it in the microwave to eat it after.

If I have to choose some piece of technology, I would have to choose the cellphone. I've started to use it when I have 10 years old and since that day, I couldn't leave it. Technically, I can use it to everything. In holidays I use it so much more, to see videos in Youtube, to talk with my friends, or to use instagram. But now that I'm the university, it's essential for me to another uses. Although I don't have so much time now to see videos, or see instagram, I use it to look for information about something realtioned with some subject. To me, it's easier to use than the computer, because it's faster and I got it all the time near to me. Recently, i'm using the cellphone to see videos where some students or teachers explain some subjects. It's something that has been resulting to me recently, especially in Histology, that it's a subject that I need that someone explain me with images, because i've noticed that just reading by myself doesn't work. I discovered a student of medicine that make videos explaining this topics, and it's a great complement while i'm studying.

I think that I could live without my cellphone, nowdays I think that i'm using it less than before, except for the topics that I mentioned before, but I have to admit that some things  could be more difficult (like comunicating in cases of emergency, looking for information, etc).


Comentarios

  1. I think almost all chose the cell phone, praised be he who invented it jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice cellphone, it´s very comfortable, light and fast, but I don´t like the color, I think would be more beautiful with black color.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the cell phone too , JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ my cell phone is worse than you.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite TV serie

My favorite film

Post Graduate Studies